Friday, May 1, 2009

happy friday


happy friday...i'm working all weekend, but i'd much rather curl up in bed.  i want to read a really good book and drink tea and digestives.  however, i am grateful that i have a job.

my great aunt joyce died this morning, so i may be gone sometime next week in toronto for the service.  i'm grateful i had her & my uncle leo in my life.  and i'm grateful that the job i do have allows for me to pick up and go across the country.

no matter what is going on, it always brightens my day when i think of all the things i have to be grateful for...

have a wonderful weekend!!

{photo credit:  threadbare on flickr}

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. But it is lovely that you can look back and be grateful. I don't think there is any better indication of a life well lived than when the people you leave behind feel grateful to have had you in their lives.

Meg said...

Hugs. Lots of hugs to you both. Also I'm having a hard time with gratitude these days so thank you for that too.

xoxoxo