Friday, December 3, 2010

happy friday...


i'm writing this post with a heavy heart, a good friend of mine's brother recently passed away and i'm preparing to travel home for his funeral. i've known my friend since we were eight, and her little brother was in my little brother's class.

i'm going to be flying for the first time with beatrice, but at least it's a short flight...

sending love & light to my friend and her family...

remember to hold your loved ones close...

have a wonderful weekend...

{photo credit: oly-oly-oly on flickr}

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Safe and smooth travels with the little one!

Sarah said...

I don't usually comment, but I have to today. When my little brother passed away my good friend's (whose little brother was in my brother's class) presence was invaluable. I have since told her how much it meant to me, but that week it was too much to say. So, I just wanted to let you know how much it means that you traveled (however inconvenient it was) to be there. Maybe everyone was grateful, maybe not, but they will remember what a great friend you are to share the grief.