Monday, November 3, 2008

we had a {real wedding}

kathryn at snippet & ink featured our wedding as part of her {real weddings} series.  if you haven't checked out snippet & ink, you are in for a real treat.  kathryn puts together the most amazing inspiration boards & always has fantastic tips.  i literally consulted her blog everyday {sometimes multiple times a day!} and even though the wedding is over, i still love to read her blog.

thanks so much to kathryn for including us & writing such a thoughtful, lovely post.  see the post here.

all you need is love.  equality for all.  please vote no on prop 8.

6 comments:

Two Chicks Nest said...

Congratulations on the feature! I'm glad that more people are getting to see your amazing wedding :)

christina said...

@n: thanks! i'm hoping that the more people who see "real" weddings like yours & mine will be inspired to vote no on 8 to preserve marriage equality for everyone!

mimi said...

i saw your wedding on snippet and ink! how great. makes me hope mine is as beautiful and personal (most importantly)

yes, no on 8!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving such a lovely comment. I'm so pleased for you and Patty and I'm in complete awe of the beauty and grace of your wedding photos.

And perhaps this is my personal bias talking, but I think August 30, 2008 was a GREAT day to get married ;) I'm so thrilled to learn that my hubster and I had such great company on our happiest of days.

I'm sending positive thoughts out for tomorrow's vote as I know you are too.

Can't wait to explore your archives and look forward to future posts now that I've discovered your awesome blog!

xoxo
Anne @ The City Sage

Rebecca said...

saw you on snippet & ink--the feature is just beautiful! I'm wishing I were still living in Cal to vote no. congrats to you both!!

christina said...

thanks to all for your lovely, sweet comments!

@ anne: thanks! i love that we share aug 30th--i'll have to remember to wish you happy anniversary!